Please note: free enrolment ended on 31 May 2020
NCRQ Safety for Managers Qualification:
Free of charge to businesses and individuals
Like most of the world, we have been following the news with both sadness and concern, witnessing the difficulty many of us are facing, both as individuals and as businesses.
Despite this challenging situation, it has led to many people identifying opportunities to make a positive and productive impact on society.
We applaud every individual who works extensive hours to ensure that the most vulnerable are supported, and those who are currently on the front line. This sheer resilience and humanity, from organisations as well as individuals, has resonated with us.
One of NCRQ’s core values is ‘purpose beyond profit’, and although we know we can’t solve the nation’s problems, we can contribute to the efforts to remain productive in the face of real personal adversity.
We put our heads together (as together as we are able to at a sensible two-metre distance), and have decided to offer our online NCRQ Safety for Managers qualification free of charge for a limited time.
We hope that, despite these trying times, this gesture may create an opportunity to improve health and safety standards within businesses throughout the UK – a mission we strive towards every day but is needed now more than ever.
Our qualification is available to everyone. Individuals, who may be working from home in isolation, or facing uncertainty about their careers, and to businesses – large and small – who may now be faced with large proportions of their workforce working from home.
NCRQ Safety for Managers is a two-day online qualification that is suitable for managers and supervisors in any sector. We pride ourselves on innovative, groundbreaking and real life approaches to health and safety, and even have George Clarke to lend us his narration.
Businesses can enrol as many of their employees as required. Learners will gain a nationally recognised qualification that will improve their skills and ability to manage operations and teams safely once they return to work. We hope to some this will make a small but significant difference.
NCRQ: Purpose beyond Profit
There are some special terms and conditions that apply to this free enrolment offer, in addition to our standard terms.
- New students only. Those who have previously enrolled on the NCRQ Safety for Managers qualification are not eligible, even if they have subsequently cancelled their enrolment.
- Students must be based in the UK, and have a UK postal address.
- Students will have only 30 days from enrolment to complete the qualification and upload their final assessment.
- Businesses may enrol up to 100 employees. Where we experience high demand, we will prioritise smaller businesses.
- It is intended that free enrolment will remain open until at least 31 May 2020, however we may withdraw this at any time.
- Free enrolments are on a discretionary basis, and NCRQ reserves the right to refuse any enrolment without reason.