Two of NCRQ’s organisational values are “purpose beyond profit” and “do the right thing”.
We want to maximise the good that we do to society, and one way we can do this is by making our qualifications available to as many people as possible.
In order to achieve this, we have changed our pricing structure, to make our Level 6 Certificate in Applied Health and Safety more affordable and accessible to a wider group of people.
We have therefore reduced the cost of our Level 6 Certificate in Applied Health and Safety to £495 + VAT, with no exam fees or additional costs.
So, if you’re looking to start your health and safety career, want to improve your skills in your current role, or have just finished your NEBOSH National General Certificate and are looking for the next step, the Certificate in Applied Health and Safety could be for you.
There are no minimum academic entry requirements – the qualification has been carefully designed to progressively increase in complexity as you work through the materials – and no previous knowledge or experience in health or safety is required. Should you wish to continue with your studies, this qualification will also count towards the Level 6 Diploma in Applied Health and Safety.
With the Level 6 Certificate in Applied Health and Safety you can:
- Say goodbye to rote learning – we offer an innovative approach that’s grounded in real-life scenarios
- Earn your qualifications without setting foot in a classroom – study anywhere, anytime, you’ll just need access to the internet
- Rely on expert support – you can contact our tutors, who are all previous HSE inspectors, seven days a week
- Gain the knowledge and skills that employers want – NCRQ qualifications are trusted by thousands of organisations
- Get ready for the real world – our assessments are based on scenarios that health and safety professionals are likely to encounter.
See how the Certificate in Applied Health and Safety compares to the NEBOSH NGC and NVQ Level 3 in Health and Safety here: https://www.ncrq.org.uk/nebosh-alternative/