April the 28th marks the International Labour Organisation’s (ILO) World Health and Safety at Work Day. This international campaign is promoted annually by the ILO who bring together the governments, employers and workers of 187 member states, including the UK who is a founder member. World Health and Safety at Word Day aims to raise awareness and stimulate dialogue in an attempt to prevent deaths and injury as a result of accidents and disease at work.
Health and safety at work faces unprecedented challenges
The ILO estimate that over 2.3 million people perish in the workplace around the world each year. It is hard for many of us to comprehend attending a job where there is a chance that we would not return home, but this is a potential outcome for many.
The events of the last year have presented unprecedented challenges to public health. Even workplaces perceived ordinarily as relatively free from danger have had to seriously consider the health and safety of anyone connected to that organisation. Some people in the UK are wary of returning to their workplaces and where alternative solutions have been sought, new challenges have been identified.
15% discount on World Health and Safety at Work Day
Whilst organisations invest in new ways of managing safety, it is also imperative that health and safety professionals continue to advance their knowledge of the sector. Only when armed with practicable knowledge as well as hands-on experience can a health and safety professional really drive change and stimulate a health and safety culture.
To encourage health and safety professionals to invest in their own abilities and to show our support for the ILO’s campaign, NCRQ will be offering 15% off all qualifications for 24 hours on the 28th April 2021.
- Simply select the qualification that you wish to study and apply using our application form.
- Enter the following code into the referral code field on the payment details tab of the application form.
- Initiate your professional development at this discounted rate.
World Health and Safety at Work Day promotion terms
- This promotional price will run from 00:00 on the 28th April until 23:59 on the 28th April.
- A 15% discount will be applied to the gross price of the qualification you select.
- All qualifications are available within the price promotion.
- Both card and invoice payment will be accepted, however, invoices are payable within the payment terms stipulated to ensure the discount.
- Qualification materials will not be despatched until payment has been taken and enrolment is complete.
- New enrolments only. Students who have previously enrolled on a unit and cancel within 14 days are not eligible for this discount.